Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Stress at school..... week 10

So I officially feel like I could die right now given the amount of work I have to do in the next two weeks. This post will be my little rant about what I have due. Here's the list:

1. Video blog-due Friday (almost done)
2. Podcast- due week of finals
3. Poster presentation for Animal Behavior- due Thur. Nov. 13
4. 2 blog posts and 3 comments- due Tues. Nov. 11
5. Broadcast Management paper (8-12 pages)-due Mon. Nov. 10
6. 2 lab reports for Animal Behavior-due Mon. Nov.10
7. Social Media essay (9-10 pages)- due week of finals
8. Exam in Animal Behavior-this Thur. Nov. 6

If any more assignments are given between now and then I will make it a point to yell, kick and scream, more so than I already have. I don't understand how this much work can get done in what little time I have left. I know several other students feel the same, so I can't complain too much. My theory is to take one day at a time because there is only so much you can do in one day. And know that you can only do your best!

1 comment:

Dr. Alisa Agozzino said...

One day at a time is a good strategy. You can do it...