Tuesday, September 9, 2008

First day...

This is my first day as a senior and the worst first day....early Monday night my body decided to hate me and I got sick. This went on for the majority of the night. Before that, I spent all Monday moving in and seeing my friends, which was nice. Nonetheless, today has been the most dreadful first day. I missed my first two classes but made it to Agozzino's class, which was the highlight of my day : ) Hopefully I don't spread the joy of this wonderful disease to my classmates. I wouldn't wish this on anyone. Why is it that whenever you are sick the best place to be is in your own bed at home? Maybe it's the comfort of a mother and her ways of making everything feel better. Whatever the reason I really miss the comfort of my home now more than ever.

No comments: