Wednesday, September 10, 2008

An amazing life

As the second day of class began and my sickness wore off, I realized something and to sum it up in one word....thankfulness. I stumbled upon this after my amazing roommates took care of me yesterday. Although the every day stress of school, organizations, jobs, homework and our personal lives can become overwhelming we should take a step back and realize how fortunate we are. A little cheesy...well yes, but a true statement. I don't think anyone takes enough time to appreciate the small things in life. I try to little every day and after living with a quadriplegic brother for 18 years I have learned a lot from him. So to quote from a movie that I'm guessing no one will ever know where it came, from remember this:
"You look for treasure in the wrong places....only life is priceless"

Have a wonderful third day of class everyone!

No comments: